SeeBoundless is growing and we are looking for talented business developers, storytellers and change makers to join us in LA and around the world to tell stories and help people.
We're currently looking for a business developer (full time), field producers (contract based) and fall intern (paid + for credit).
Overview: SeeBoundless is looking for a talented story/business developer to grow the company’s presence in digital storytelling. This person should be eager to create social change through storytelling. Working with traditional video, augmented reality and 360-degree video, SeeBoundless utilizes a multitude of tools to help change the world for the better and our business/story developer will help us pitch and find new partners for this venture.
- Work with CEO/Founder on long term strategies of SeeBoundless
- Pitch project ideas to potential partners
- Collaborate with partners to build out long-form projects
- Build and manage budgets for short term and long term storytelling projects
- Meet with SeeBoundless’ already existing network of storytellers to refine project opportunities
- Organize and coordinate with partners and managers to incorporate partner feedback into projects
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Capable of working on deadlines
- Easily adapt to new storytelling technologies
- Work with partners in understanding large visions for social change
- Interest and understanding of social good initiatives
- Meet sales revenue goals set by CEO/Founder
- Work well with a variety of partners outside of the company and a network of freelancers within
- Have some flexibility in schedule
- Be detail oriented both in scheduling and budgeting of projects as well as in long-term strategy planning
- 2 to 3 years experience as a producer or project manager
- 2 to 3 years experience in sales and revenue goals
- Well networked in the West Coast storytelling space both with news organizations and non-profit social good organizations
- Good sense of humor
- Minorities and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply
- Phase 1: Three month trial beginning Fall 2018 (20 hours a week)
- Phase 2: Full-time employment beginning Winter 2018
- Phase 1: $2,500/month + commision of projects brought in
- Phase 2: $36,000/year + commision of projects brought in + benefits (health + 401K)
Location: SeeBoundless is located in WeWork Playa Vista, California and this position is expected to work on site (parking included).
Our Office - WeWork Playa Vista
12655 W Jefferson Blvd
Playa Vista, CA, 90066